K-Box® Ureteroscopy Simulator
K-Box® is a comprehensive flexible ureteroscopy simulator for training in Endourology. This bench-top training model consists of four independent boxes with a unique set of cavities that mimic areas of the collecting system. These boxes combine to form a model that allows trainees to practice orientation, stone basketing, endoscope manipulation, and laser lithotripsy.
- Improves orientation skills of endourology trainees
- Step-by-step simulation of the placement of a guidewire and access sheath
- Lowers the learning curve of stone manipulation
- Improves coordination skills with assistant
Endoscope and Laser Lithotripsy Training
- Stress-free practice of common ureteroscope maneuvers such as: rotation, deflection, advancement, and withdrawal
- When filled with water trainees can conduct laser lithotripsy on the practice “stones” included in the accessory tray
What’s in the Box?
- Four independent training boxes each with a unique set of cavities mimicking areas of the collecting system
- Accessory tray which includes vials of various-sized “stones” for laser lithotripsy and stone basketing
- Packaged in a durable, easy-to-carry transport case
|Item Number||Description||Sales UOM|
|000PKBOX01||KBOX Training Module||1 EA|